Back-end Developer (32-40 hours)
Zintouch B.V. based in Houten, the Netherlands, is the provider of a mobile personal alarm service and digital health platform which is currently used in several European countries in mainly the elderly healthcare market.
The candidate will assist in the daily monitoring and managing the Zintouch system, servers and clients. We are expanding our platform and service with new features and services. The candidate will set architecture together with the development team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Understanding and managing the existing Zintouch system and code.
- Writing code for new features, services and future devices (E-Health, M-Health)
- Integration of partner systems and API’s
- Help manage and train junior IT employees
- Build a good relationship with the team in the head office in The Netherlands
- Years of experience in designing and writing code
- Focus will be on back-end programming although some front-end skills will come handy
- Knowledge of integrating and writing APIs
- Experience in or interest for healthcare innovations
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Excellent communication, leadership and management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field required.
What we offer:
- Unique and creative position within an innovative scale-up organisation
- Flexible working hours at our office in Houten or from home
- Laptop and smartphone
- Salary based on your knowledge and experience
- Possibilities for personal growth in an International environment
For more information please send your CV and motivation to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0) 183 85 1728
Acquisition for this vacancy will not be appreciate